The Chrysler Museum of Art seeks an individual for special projects. This individual will perform a variety library/media tasks related to materials acquisition, processing, circulation and storage; catalog and/or database maintenance; physical upkeep of materials and book inventory. Must be available to start immediately and work a set schedule, Wednesday through Friday, 20 hours per week through June 30, 2011. BA/BS in related preferred. Previous library or related experience preferred. Must have strong attention to detail. Applicants should submit a cover letter, along with references, salary history, and current resume, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Caroline Backlund Award Fundraiser
- Public Lecture on Contemporary Digital Photographic Print Processes and Technology April 19, 2021
- Chapter Announces 2021 Conference Award Winners April 16, 2021
- Deadline Extension for Conference Travel Awards March 23, 2021
- Contracting Opportunity: Project Coordinator for Gender Descriptive Practices, Smithsonian Institution March 18, 2021
- Adopt-a-Book Salons at the Smithsonian Libraries & Archives March 11, 2021