The Glenstone Museum Library is now accepting applications for the Fall 2015 Library Collections Internship.
The Library Collections Intern will be responsible for standardizing legacy library records in the art museum library’s new CMS database, CollectiveAccess. Position responsibilities will include:
- Checking existent library records for accuracy
- Adding Library of Congress Subject Headings, Getty vocabularies, call numbers, and images to library records
- Creating intellectual relationships between library, artwork, and archival records
- Applying call number labels and barcodes to library items
- Shifting, shelving, and relocating materials as needed
- Responding to reference requests from museum staff
This is a part-time, temporary position of up to 30 hours per week, to be completed during the Fall 2015 semester. The rate of pay is $15 per hour stipend and/or academic credit in line with graduate school requirements.
To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume, and a list of three professional references electronically through our Glenstone Jobs Portal. The deadline for applications is Friday, July 31, 2015.