The Glenstone Museum Archives is now accepting applications for the Fall 2015 Project Archivist Intern.
The Project Archivist Intern will be responsible for processing Glenstone’s backlog of analog and digital architectural records. Position responsibilities will include:
- Identification of unique records, removing duplications
- Creation of processing plan
- Appraisal of records for long-term preservation
- Arrange, describe, catalog, and house analog records
- Organize digital architectural records
- Answer reference questions from staff
- Develop project reporting system
- Other duties as assigned
This is a part-time, temporary position of up to 24 hours per week, to be completed during the Fall 2015 semester. The rate of pay is $15 per hour stipend and/or academic credit in line with graduate school requirements.
To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume, and a list of three professional references electronically through our Glenstone Jobs Portal. The deadline for applications is Friday, August 21, 2015.