The Project Archivist Intern will be responsible for processing Glenstone’s backlog of analog and digital architectural records. Position responsibilities will include:
- Identification of unique records, removing duplications
- Creation of processing plan
- Appraisal of records for long-term preservation
- Arrange, describe, catalog, and house analog records
- Organize digital architectural records
- Answer reference questions from staff
- Develop project reporting system
- Other duties as assigned
This is a part-time, temporary position of up to 24 hours per week, to be completed during the Fall 2015 semester. The rate of pay is $15 per hour stipend and/or academic credit in line with graduate school requirements.
To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume, and a list of three professional references electronically through our Glenstone Jobs Portal. The deadline for applications is Friday, August 21, 2015.