The George Washington University invites applications for multiple professional librarian positions through this open recruiting call.
GW Libraries and Academic Innovation invites interested information professionals of all backgrounds and depths of experience who have an interest in being part of a vibrant, collaborative, mission-driven academic service organization to apply to work with us. Multiple librarian positions will be filled from this announcement, including:
- Collections Strategist
- Digital Services Manager
- Director of Resource Description
- Instructional Design Librarian
- Metadata Librarian for Continuing and Electronic Resources
- National Education Association Archivist, Rank: I-III
- Research Services Librarian
- Research Services Librarian for Undergraduate Research
- Software Developer
Unless noted, all positions will be recruited as open rank.