The Spring 2017 ARLIS Mid-Atlantic Chapter Meeting will take place at the 45th Annual ARLIS/NA National Conference in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Time: February 8, 2017 10:45 A.M. – 11:45 A.M.
Location: Canal Room
- Chair Report and Approval of Fall Meeting Minutes
- Website and Communications Report
- Treasurer’s Report
- Open position (Chapter Mentoring Liaison)
- Backlund Award committee discussion (Gregg Most)
- Summer meeting in Baltimore (Emily Rafferty)
- Other business
- Updating meeting minutes on the Chapter website
This is Gregory. He is an Art Librarian at a prominent museum. But he has a secret that he tries to hide from his colleagues. He is addicted to purchasing ARLIS/NA merchandise from the CafePress store. He says he can stop at any time and that the profits go to a good cause*, but he is kidding himself. He fantasizes about even more objects with an ARLIS/NA logo. Please help Gregory and others like him by purchasing ARLIS/NA merch so that he can stop.
*Proceeds from the sale of ARLIS/NA merchandise sold through the ARLIS/NA Mid-Atlantic Chapter’s CafePress store will be used to support the third joint ARLIS/NA+VRA conference in Seattle and the Chapter’s Caroline Backlund Travel Award.